Song I phaB (Korean Mixed Rice)
Korean recipes, it is very tempting for the try.
Song I phaB or Korean mixed rice taste decent you try, to provide an atmosphere that ‘different’ in your family.
Cuisine Category: Asian Cuisine
Presented To: 5 People
350 grams of rice, washed, drained
200 grams of beef has deep, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons soy sauce (light soy sauce)
200 grams of edible mushroom, split into 2
1 / 2 teaspoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon salt
600 cc water
1 tablespoon sesame oil
4 scallions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted, crushed
2 tablespoons oil
How to prepare:
1. Heat oil.
2. Enter the beef, soy sauce, mushroom, pepper powder, salt, sesame oil, and scallions and stir well.
3. Cook until medium rare beef.
4. Enter the rice and stir well.
5. Add water.
6. Cook, stirring continued until the water absorbed, remove from heat.
7. Heat enough water in the steamer and cook until boiling.
8. Enter stir the rice.
9. Steamed until cooked, remove, sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.
10. Serve warm.
- victorie-sky-lovey likes this
- theladyshalott likes this
- melancholylane reblogged this from wikirecipes
- foxiejen likes this
- fe-tus likes this
- wikirecipes posted this